Green Apple Nursery will provide a secure, caring and stimulating environment where children are treated as individuals and feel respected, valued and confident.
Each child will be encouraged to progress, learn and develop a sense of self through learning experiences provided and resources made available to them.
In planning the curriculum (Pre-birth to 3 and A Curriculum for Excellence) we will work towards incorporating positive opportunities for all children reflecting diversity and addressing issues of race, culture, gender and disability offering each child equal access to support, development and learning.
Green Apple Nursery is committed to providing a high quality childcare service for you and your child in anti-discriminatory surroundings in the following ways:
- We will treat you and your child with respect and courtesy at all times.
- We will promote good relationships between parents/carers and the staff, respecting and valuing your view as the prime carer of your child, and involving you in all discussions about your child.
- We will hold regular meetings to discuss your child’s progress with you and any involved professionals.
- We will provide you with written information about the service you and your child will be receiving.
- We will respect and pay due regards to each child’s individual needs taking into account their race, gender, ethnicity, language and disability.
We will provide surroundings where every child feels confident, secure and valued as an individual.